Sunday, January 18, 2009

#05 – Personal - Latest letter to readers 1-18-09

Dear Readers,

Some of you are mystified by the numbers on my blogs. As of 2009 (the #7900 Series)(those that are written in 2009), these are numbered #1 – to the end of 2009.

The numbers #7800 refer to the blogs written in 2008.
They were given another code number depending on which of the 5 original categories they were directed towards.
The blogs that start in 2006 and go through 2800 are now in books that can be purchased for exactly what Kinko’s charges plus shipping and handling expenses.

I make no profit from these books. It is my desire to make these blog-books available to schools and other readers. Can you help me with a wider distribution?

These blogs contain the best of my thinking as I receive thoughts from T.V., the “pundits”, and the other more public “scholars.
I do hope you agree with my directions.

Very truly yours,

Bill T. (William Tishman or glfstudent@yahoo.com)

No comments: